EazyDiner presents India’s largest restaurant festival- EazyDiner Eat Out Festival where you can grab Flat 50% 0ff on food & beverages at over 2000 restaurants throughout the month of September!
This unbelievable deal is valid on :
- 50% off on food & soft beverage
- 50% off on alcohol bill
- 50% off on food, soft beverage & alcohol
- 50% off on buffet
Click here to explore the festival now.
Terms and Conditions – 100% Cashback on EazyDiner Cover Charge
- 100% Cashback on EazyDiner Cover Charge Offer (“Program”) is open to Cardholders of IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”/”Bank”), who have a valid and open IndusInd Bank Debit/Credit Card (Eligible Cards).
- The Program is valid for Table Bookings only on the EazyDiner App, done by Eligible Cardholders from 1st September to 30th September, 2018 (both days inclusive), hereafter, referred to as the Program Period.
- Table Bookings done on EazyDiner App will attract a Cover Charge. However, bookings done using IndusInd Bank Eligible Debit/Credit Cards during the Program Period will be entitled for an instant 100% Cashback of the Cover Charge.
- The Cashback Offer is only applicable on the Cover Charge incurred at the time of table reservation on EazyDiner App up to a maximum of INR 150 per booking. All other charges/expenses will be borne by the Cardholder using his/her Eligible IndusInd Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- The Maximum Cashback will be restricted to INR 750 per Debit/Credit Card Account during the Program Period.
- IndusInd Bank reserves the rights to amend or change the terms and conditions or nature of the Program or withdraw the Program partially or completely at any time without prior notice.
- Participation in the Program is purely on a voluntary basis and this Program shall be in addition to and not in substitution/abrogation of any other features and benefits of the Card.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be liable or responsible for non-receipt or delivery of any SMS/other communication relating to this Program due to any reason beyond the control of IndusInd Bank.
- The participation in the Program shall constitute deemed acceptance by the Cardholder of all the terms and conditions governing the Program.
- To be eligible for participating in the Program, the Cardholder must maintain a clean payment record in respect of his/her Credit Card i.e. the Cardholder should not have failed to pay the minimum amount due on his/her Card during the Offer Period or at the time of evaluation of the credit of Cashback by IndusInd Bank.
- The Bank at its sole discretion can decide Cardholders who can avail this Program. Delinquent Credit Card members will not be eligible for the benefits of this Offer. "Delinquent Credit Card Account" means an account of a Cardholder which has an outstanding which is past due or which, in the sole opinion of the Bank, has unsatisfactory credit standing. Cardholders whose Credit Card accounts are currently delinquent or become delinquent at any time before the Credit of Cashback, will be ineligible for the benefits of this Program.
- If the Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder at any time during the Program Period or before the Credit of Cashback, all benefits under the Program shall lapse. This includes any relationship terminated either by the Bank or the Cardholder.
- The terms and conditions of the Program shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Card and shall at all times be read along with the terms of the Cardholders’ Agreement and such other terms and conditions that the Bank may deem appropriate at its sole discretion. Any irreconcilable contradiction between the terms and conditions contained herein and the Cardholders’ Agreement, then the terms of the Cardholders’ Agreement to prevail the present conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.
- Maximum discount allowed Rs 10,000 per transaction for a standalone restaurant and Rs 20,000 per transaction for a luxury or 5-star hotel.
- The Cashback will be credited by 10th October, 2018
EazyDiner Terms & Conditions :
1. 1 Coupon is applicable for 1 diner only.
2. Coupon fees paid is only for booking the deal and reserving the table.
3. Coupon fees is inclusive of taxes.
4. A customer can purchase maximum of 10 coupons per meal period.
5. The coupon amount shall not be adjusted against the actual food & beverage invoice generated at the restaurant.
6. In case the number of diners exceed the number of coupons purchased then the restaurant has the right to refuse service.
7. Time Policy: Deals are valid only at the time mentioned at the time of making the reservation. Restaurants will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes. Post that the coupon may not be honoured.
8. Child Policy: Children below 3 years of age are exempted from coupon purchase. Anyone above the age of 3 years will require to have a coupon to avail the deal.
9. The 50% discount is applicable only as per the deal mentioned against each restaurant at time of booking and sent in confirmation email.
10. Coupons cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
11. Coupons are not applicable for delivery and take away.
12. Coupon prices may change without prior notice.
13. This deal cannot be clubbed with existing offers on EazyDiner or with any other offer at the restaurant.
14. The restaurant will be pre-informed of your arrival. However, you may need to wait to be seated.
15. EazyDiner shall not be liable for the experience at the partner restaurant as we only assist in fulfilling the reservations with special offers at the restaurant.
16. EazyDiner shall not be liable if any restaurant temporarily or permanently shuts down its operations. In this case your coupon fees will be refunded within 30 days.
17. Any 1+1 buffet deals being purchased, the deal will not be applicable for the odd numbered guest in case of booking more than 2 people. For example 3 coupons purchased for 1+1 buffet then the third person will be charged full price.