city not found
The Embassy of Indonesia in collaboration with South Asian Association for Gastronomy (S.A.A.G) is organizing the Food For Thought Fest Delhi on Saturday, 17th November at Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. This huge collaborative gastronomy event will kick-start the celebrations to commemorate the 70 years of relations between India and Indonesia.
Chef Anaida Parvaneh and RJ Khurafati Nitin
Bangladeshi Chef Reshad Mahmood with Puja Talwar
Indonesian Chef with Iswarni MZ with Advaita Kala
Chef Gautam Chaudhary with Imam Siddique
Afghan Chef Hamedhamidzada with chef Ruchira Hoon
Session on Mixology
KAMA with Thenny Mejia
Delhi Indie Project
By Parikrama INC
FOOD FOR FITNESS & BEAUTY
Vesna Jacob in conversation with Chitaresh Natesan, Dr. Manu Bora, Tahira Kochar & Sana Bector
#CONTESTALERT Win a free pass to the Food For Thought Fest + a complimentary pint of beer! Here's what you need to do:
1) Tag at least 3 friends from Delhi in the comment section of the contest post on the EazyDiner Facebook or Twitter page with #eazydiner and #foodforthoughtfest
2) Make sure you're following EazyDiner & Food For Thought Fest on Facebook and Twitter.
For Twitter : https://twitter.com/eazydiner/status/1062670756423843841
For Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/foodforthoughtfest/
Terms & Conditions:
1) The winners for the contest will be randomly picked by EazyDiner
2) The lucky winners will be given 24 hours to revert back otherwise the free pass will be given to someone else.
3) For any disputes the decision of EazyDiner will be final and binding.
4)The contest can be withdrawn, amended modified at the sole discretion of Eazydiner
5)By participating in the contest the user unequivocally agrees to accept all Terms and Conditions.