Double aged in oak. Ready in time for your meal.
The DEWAR’S master blender chooses the very best whiskies from the many distilleries throughout Scotland to complement ABERFELDY Single Malt - the heart & foundation of each of the DEWAR’S blends. Double aging, a process in which the whisky is put back inside specially selected oak casks, is the reason for the signature extra smooth taste synonymous with the brand. The master blender has to also ensure the whisky harbours the perfect balance so that no single flavour dominates but instead works together in perfect harmony.
It is this continuous search for unwavering quality that started winning us recognition and felicitations, as far back in time as 1874.
You're invited to savour gourmet experiences as smooth, as rewarding and true, as the scotch of great age that has curated them for you.
- John Dewar established his eponymous wine & spirits business in1846 to great acclaim, quickly becoming known for the quality of the blends he produced.
- DEWAR’S pioneered marrying its whisky in oak casks to develop a greater smoothness & a longer, lingering finish.
- DEWAR’S was the first blended whisky to be awarded a Royal Warrant from Queen Victoria in 1893an accolade which has been held ever since & is the longest of any whisky company.
- Celebrating the fact that DEWAR’S is the world’s most awarded blended Scotch Whisky, the first three medals it received are displayed on the back of the bottle (Edinburgh in 1886, London in 1888 & Paris in 1889).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This "offer" is organized by EazyDiner, On Trade Partners & Bacardí India Private Limited. The offer is open only for anybody who is above the age of legal drinking age i.e. above 25 years of age. EazyDiner & it’s On Trade Partners reserves the right to request
Cannot be clubbed with any other offer at the participating restaurant.At Bars the Dewars's 30 ml pour will be offered in conjunction with other orders of food & beverage.EazyDiner reserves the right to discontinue the offer at any point and time.
- Documentary proof of the Recipient; and
- (Such other relevant documents as may be required by the Organizer. If such documents are not provided to the satisfaction of the Organizers, the Organizers reserves the right to revoke the Offer to the Recipient.Only applicable at the restaurants mentioned below.