Hola peeps! Are y’all lovin’ the winter chill? Get ready to hit the streets and hog on your favourite food because (hold your breath) Delhi is ready to host the 15th edition of The Grub Fest (YAAAAAAAS) from 26th-28th October at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium!
So what is different about this edition of The Grub Fest? Well, we have always hated standing in long queues to first get the entry ticket and then again to make our way inside the venue. Already feeling tired? It’s time to cut the line and enjoy the fest like a VIP!
Wondering how? This year there is a separate entry for the annual members of EazyDiner Prime. Aaaaaaaaand this entry is completely free (Yep FREE) for the Prime members!
So along with a minimum guaranteed 25% off upto 50% off for the entire table at 800 premium restaurants, free prepaid dining vouchers worth Rs. 2000 and complimentary premium liquor drinks at over 100 restaurants, you now get to enjoy exclusive invites to the most happening events in town!
Not an EazyDiner Prime annual member yet? Join now or upgrade your membership plan.
To Buy or Explore EazyDiner Prime: Click Here
Have 3 months Prime Membership? Upgrade to the EazyDiner annual membership plan for FREE passes:
Some of the participating restaurants and food trucks include:
· Kitty Su and Oko
· Amuse House and Lanai
· Shawarma House
· Fifth Avenue Bakery
· Pappa Roti
. Oh So Stoned
PLUS don’t miss out on-
· Jukebox Stage will host artists like Arya, Extended Drop, Secular Chai, Murklin amongst several others alongside a special Local District showcase.
· The Grub Arena will see performances from the likes of Chai met toast, B Praak, Ankur and the Ghalat Family, Lisa Mishra, Dr Zeus and many more
· Master class by Chef Klevin Cheung and other renowned chefs.
· Chef Kelvin Cheung preparing his special Kel Cake on 27th October
· Don’t forget to get a vibe of the latest entrant- the carnival zone- buzzing with interactive games and challenges as well as a special gaming zone by Sony Playstation. Other games are- Knock down, Darts, Hammer and Bottle rink
· Watch out for an exclusive wine and gin bar by Pernod Ricard