Get Extra Rs 250 instant discount with your IndusInd Credit Cards!
EazyDiner is here to ensure your dining experience absolutely incredible and safe with EazyDiner Safe+
Offer is valid on EazyDiner App and Website!
Don't have an App, Download Now
Terms and Conditions:
1. IndusInd Bank Credit Card customers will get flat Rs.250 instant discount on a minimum bill value of Rs. 1000.
2. The offer is applicable on first-cum, first-serve basis subject to 500 customers per week.
3. No coupon code is required to avail of the discount.
4. Offer is valid on Delivery, Takeaway and Dining-in at the Payeazy enabled restaurants.
5. Customer needs to make the payment via IndusInd Bank Credit Card to avail of the discount.
6. Offer will be valid only for customers who will make a transaction from EazyDiner app, website or msite when pay through Payeazy
7. New customer needs to register on EazyDiner via App/Website to avail the offer.
8. No two offers can be clubbed to avail of the discount.
9. EazyDiner holds the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice.
10. Offer is applicable till 31st March 2021.
11. Please inform the restaurant about your reservation through EazyDiner upon your arrival at the restaurant to have a hassle-free experience.
12. EazyDiner shall not be liable for the experience at the partner restaurant as they only assist in fulfilling the reservations with the special offers.
13. EazyDiner shall not be liable if any restaurant is temporarily or permanently shut. In case there are any concerns, please call the EazyDiner Prime hotline at 786 100 4400.
14. IndusInd Bank reserves the rights to amend or change the terms and conditions or nature of the Program or withdraw the Program partially or completely at any time without prior notice.
15. Participation in the Program is purely on a voluntary basis and this Program shall be in addition to and not in substitution/abrogation of any other features and benefits of the IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
16. The participation in the Program shall constitute deemed acceptance by the Cardholder of all the terms and conditions governing the Program.
17. The terms and conditions of the Program shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Card and
shall at all times be read along with the terms of the Cardholders’ Agreement and such other terms and conditions that the Bank may deem appropriate at its sole discretion. Any irreconcilable contradiction between the terms and conditions contained herein and the Cardholders’ Agreement, then the terms of the Cardholders’ Agreement to prevail the present conditions.
18. Any disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.