This summer, you can get your coffee craving fixed with these refreshing iced coffee recipe ideas. The list includes everything from a basic iced coffee to fancy drinks that are more like dessert! Try something new this summer with one of these fun recipes below:
Here is a delicious and refreshing iced vanilla latte recipe for hot summer days! Let us explain you how to make a vanilla latte with whipped cream and topped with salted caramel sauce!
• A shot freshly of brewed espresso
• Vanilla soy milk
• Whipped cream
• Salted caramel sauce, this is optional, but this adds a sweet flavor
You do not specifically need to have an espresso machine at home to make this coffee. Delicious espresso can be made either with a capsuled coffee maker or using ground coffee beans with a Bialetti.
• Pour the soy milk and ice cubes in a glass. Stir them well.
• Secondly, slowly pour in a shot of strong brewed coffee or espresso.
• In the end top it with whipped cream and salted caramel sauce.
So this tiramisu recipe happened the other day. A delicious, creamy coffee drink/mug-of-heaven. If you like tiramisu or sweet desserts with coffee flavors, you will want to try this recipe for sure. It’s like a float, since it is coffee poured over ice cream. The white chocolate cream, with rich mascarpone and whipped cream, are the ultimate holiness on top. This is easy to make, pretty to look at, and such a treat to enjoy.
• 1 pot of Folgers Coffeehouse Blend prepared according to package directions
• 1 cup whipped cream
• 2 table spoon granulated sugar
• 4 ounce white chocolate
• 4 ounce mascarpone cheese room temperature
• Coffee ice cream
• Milk chocolate for the topping
• In a chilled glass bowl, whip the cream and sugar. Set aside in the refrigerator.
• In a small bowl, heat the white chocolate in the microwave in 15 second intervals until it is soft. Be aware to not to overheat the chocolate or it will break.
• To the melted white chocolate, add the mascarpone and whisk immediately until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
• To assemble the coffee, put a couple scoops of ice cream in a serving mug. Pour the coffee over and top it over with the white chocolate cream. Top it all with grated milk chocolate.
Horchata latte is made by mixing homemade cinnamon rice milk and a shot of espresso.
• 4 ounce horchata
• 2 ounce strong espresso
• ice, as per requirement
• 1 cup long grain rinsed white rice
• 1 ounce cinnamon bark
• 6 cups of water
• ¾ cup of simple syrup
• 1 cup of water
• 1 cup of granulated sugar
• Fill the serving glass with ice. Then add chilled horchata and espresso. Stir it well and enjoy.
• Put rice, cinnamon bark, and 3 cups water to blender. Blend until rice is broken down like coarse, pebble-like sand. Pour mixture into a large container. Add remaining 3 cups water. Stir to combine. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 3 hours.
• In small batches, return the mixture to blender. Blend it once again until rice and cinnamon bark breaks down into smaller bits. Strain the mixture through a very fine sieve. Then add ¾ cup of simple syrup. Stir and then store in the fridge to chill.
• Once it’s cold, stir mixture and taste. Add some more simple syrup, if necessary. Serve chilled over ice.
• In a sauce pot, put water and sugar to a boil. Boil until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and allow them cool to room temperature.
Here’s how one can make the best homemade iced coffee at a fraction of the price of a coffee shop! This recipe helps in making a big batch that is great for a party or keeping in the fridge so you can enjoy iced coffee every day.
• 12 cups of brewed coffee, refrigerate the same until cold
• 1/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 table spoon vanilla
• Pour vanilla into the coffee. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
• Fill a cup with ice and pour the coffee mixture over the ice. Add a straw and enjoy the coffee.
• Store extra coffee in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You may need to stir it before pouring it in another cup.
This Reese Coffee Milkshake is easy to make although it does look pretty impressive at first glance! It’s made with chocolate ice cream, coffee and a couple spoonful of the mouthwatering Reese spread. You can garnish with whipped cream and some Reese Peanut Butter Cups to make it look a little fancy for the pictures. It tastes even better than it looks!
• 2 cups of chocolate ice cream
• 2 table spoon of Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread
• 1 ½ cups of freshly brewed coffee
• 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
• 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups & whipped cream for garnishing
• Add ice cream, Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread and coffee to a blender. Blend until it turns smooth. Pour into glasses.
• Top it with whipped cream and chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
• Cut a small triangle out of two Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and fit to the rim of the glass to serve.
This is a perfect balance of coffee, vanilla, milk, and caramel and makes a sweet and creamy summer drink. This popular drink can easily be made at home with an iced coffee concentrate like Gevalia Cold Brew Concentrate.
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla-flavored syrup
• 1/3 cup of ice cubes
• ¾ cup of milk
• 4 ounces of Gevalia Cold Brew Concentrate
• 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
• Pour the vanilla syrup into the bottom of a glass. Then, add ice cubes and pour in the milk.
Are you a Starbucks fan? Save yourself some money and learn how to make this easy Thai iced coffee at home.
What I love the most about making cold coffee beverages at home is that I can choose my coffee beans. Then I add in creamers and sweeteners of my choice. Become your own barista with this easy iced coffee recipe.
• 4 cups of fresh brewed coffee
• 1 teaspoon of cardamom
• ½-1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
• ¼ cup of milk
• Brew the coffee by adding 1 teaspoon of cardamom to the coffee grounds. Pour half of it into an ice cube tray. Freeze in the tray for a few hours. Then refrigerate the remaining 2 cups of coffee.
• Fill in two glasses with coffee and ice cubes. Pour in the cold coffee and add the sweetened condensed milk. Add in more milk if you like it extra creamy and less sweet.
Here’s the recipe for classic bubble tea brewed coffee with milk and tapioca pearls, to be served chilled with ice.
• ¾ cup of cold brewed coffee
• 1/3 cup of mil
• ¼ cup of ice cubes
• ½ cup of black tapioca pearls
• 2 tablespoons honey
• Cook the tapioca pearls as per the package instructions. After cooking, drain and add the tapioca to cold water for half a minute. Then drain and add the tapioca to a bowl with honey.
• Prepare 16 ounce, add ice cubes. Then pour in the coffee followed by milk. Put the scoop of tapioca pearls into the drink, including any remaining honey.
• In the end insert a thick straw and give a quick stir.
A spiced simple syrup makes this Spiced Iced Coffee recipe an easy and indulgent but not too sweet coffee.
Spice Iced Coffee- is not too sweet, not too bitter, this version is just right!
Spiced Simple Syrup:
• ½ cup of sugar
• ½ cup of water
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
• 7 Table spoon of ground coffee
• 8 ounce hot water
• 2 cups of cubed ice
• ½ cup of spiced simple syrup
• ½ cup of whipping cream
For Spiced Simple Syrup:
• Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and cook oat medium heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let steep for ½ hour.
• Strain it and store in refrigerator if not using immediately.
• Use a drip coffee maker but a regular coffee maker can also work. Add the coffee to the filter and pour over the hot water.
• While the coffee brews, whip the cream to the soft peak stage.
• Fill 4 glasses with ice. Pour over the coffee. Stir in 1 - 2 teaspoons of the spiced simple syrup.
Simran Saluja is an in-house creative writer currently working with EazyDiner. She is a food enthusiast, dog lover and travel buff. She loves to explore new cuisines and places. Simran being an extrovert loves talking around with people and sharing her stories and experiences. Apart from writing, she loves watching Netflix.
Earn 500 EazyPoints on registration.
We will send you a link, open it on your phone to download the app