A fuss-free meal is every millennial’s dream come true. Keeping this exact notion in mind, we have rounded up a list of recipes you can pull off with just 5 ingredients or fewer. So, if you are craving for something delicious that requires minimal effort and time, check out the following recipes.
1. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
1. Put the mixed batch of any biscuits in a grinder and grind for 1 minute.
2. Add milk and blend again for 30 seconds. Once done, take out this batter in a bowl.
3. Add one sachet of Eno to the prepared batter and mix well.
4. Take a saucepan and grease it with oil, place a baking paper and brush oil again. Once coated with oil pour the prepared batter in it
5. Fire up the stove (medium-low flame) place a Tawa and pre-heat.
6. Carefully place the saucepan on the hot Tawa and cook for 35-40 minutes on medium-low flame
7. Once cooked, remove from the mould, pour chocolate ganache/Nutella and spread well.
8. Cut in slices and enjoy!
1. Place oats into a blender and process until flour is reached.
2. Add almond milk and bananas. Process again until a smooth batter is formed.
3. Heat a non-stick pan on medium-low flame. Pour 1/3 cup of batter and spread it a little.
4. Allow the pancake to cook until bubbles appear around the edges, then flip and cook until golden.
5. Plate the cooked pancakes and garnish with cut up strawberries.
6. Serve along with a generous serving of honey or maple syrup and enjoy.
1. Bring almond milk to a boil; add pasta and stir. Reduce heat to a gentle boil as the almond milk froths up and boils quickly. Cook for around 8 minutes or until al dente.
2. Add grated cheese and season with salt and pepper. Let sit for a couple of minutes for the cheese to melt and gets thicker, stir again for a few minutes and serve!
1. Preheat oven to roughly about 180°C
2. Flatten the buns with a rolling pin. Roll them as flat as possible without breaking them.
3. Take a muffin tin mould and grease it with oil.
4. Place flattened buns into muffin tin.
5. Fill each muffin tin with a few pieces of chopped bacon bits and a little grated cheese.
6. Crack an egg right over the top of each muffin tin.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until egg white is fully cooked.
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the chickpeas, tomatoes, onions, and feta/paneer.
2. Sprinkle some salt and mix well.
3. Serve with toasted bread or enjoy alone.
Q1. What kind of biscuits can I use for making the chocolate cake?
A. You can use a mix of any biscuit or cookies you have lying around. Oreos, bourbons, Parle-G, any biscuits you have at home will work fine.
Q2. Can we replace bacon with any other ingredients in the Breakfast cups?
A. Yes, you can absolutely replace bacon with chicken if you want.
Q3. How to pre-heat my microwave?
A. You need to place a slatted rack that comes with microwave to pre-heat it. Now, choose the convection option. Once you set it on the convection mode, your microwave’s digital display will reflect the minimum temperature setting available, you can just increase or decrease it according to your requirement and press start.
Gargi Bisht is an event copywriter/conceptualizer turned writer currently working with EazyDiner Pvt. Ltd. Compulsive eater, book hoarder, dog lover and pop culture enthusiast with an innate love for storytelling. Usually the quietest person in the room, Gargi is an introvert who loves her own company. When not eating, can be found in front of her laptop watching movies. Knows a thing or two about art and literature.
Earn 500 EazyPoints on registration.
We will send you a link, open it on your phone to download the app