Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions set forth by EazyDiner:
- This website is published and maintained by EazyDiner Private Limited.
- When you access, browse or use any services provided by EazyDiner, you accept the terms and conditions set forth below, without limitation.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between EazyDiner and the user with respect to the use of the website, mobile application or any other services offered solely by EazyDiner.
- While people under the age of 18 can use the services of EazyDiner, they must do so under the guidance of their parents and/ or legal guardians.
- With regards to any services provided by EazyDiner involving the consumption of alcohol, the user must warrant that they are of legal drinking age in strict adherence to specific state laws and the Government of India. For example: Delhi NCR users booking at bars should be a minimum of 25 years or above.
What will we do with your personal information?
- We at EazyDiner are committed to protecting and ensuring your privacy. Only authorised employees within the company have access to user’s details and information & are prohibited from using this information for any personal or commercial use.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, other than to appropriate authorities, only if legally required. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party.
- Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
What is EazyDiner responsible for?
- EazyDiner offers a reservation service between the user and the restaurants and does not accept any liability arising out of your dining experience regarding quality of service or food, as it is delivered by a restaurant and not by EazyDiner.
- The EazyDeal provided by EazyDiner will only be applicable along with a meal at the restaurant.
- We will investigate any written complaints against a restaurant on receipt of complete details.
Cancellation, No Show & Refund policy
EazyDiner is committed to providing convenient and quality service to our users. To help us in maintaining this level of service, we urge our users to cancel or edit their reservations if they will be unable to reach the restaurant at the decided time. Also, no points will be credited for the reservation if the user does not avail the EazyDiner deal at the restaurant.
Q. How can I cancel a reservation?
You can cancel anytime in your profile section through the app, website or simply call the EazyConcierge at 786 100 4444 (valid only for customers bookings in India).
Q. Will I get charged for cancelling a reservation?
EazyDiner has no cancellation charges.
Q. What if I don't show up for my reservation?
- The first time you miss your reservation without cancelling it, EazyDiner will give you a warning.
- If this happens for the second time, we will deduct 500 EazyRupees from your account.
- Continuous no shows will result in the deactivation of the users account.
If, however there is a misunderstanding and you were at the restaurant, please write to us at email@example.com with a copy of the bill or any other proof of charge and we will address the same immediately, as well as credit the EazyRupees you earned with this reservation into your account.
Q. When will my points through referral reflect in my account?
EazyRupees through referral will be credited 48 hours after the materialization of your friend's first booking.
User Review Guidelines
Here are a couple of things we would love for you to keep in mind while writing your reviews:
- All reviews need to be a minimum of 300 characters long.
- Please refrain from submitting plagiarised or false content and write your reviews based solely on your personal experiences and opinions
- Any indication of wrongful, misleading or fabricated content or proof of kickbacks-monetary or otherwise in exchange for reviews will result in removal of the review and possible de-activation of the account.
- Please refrain from using any foul, abusive, hateful or prejudiced language. Any user accounts submitting inappropriate, promotional or objectionable content that may offend customers or be deemed defamatory or derogatory will be deleted without notice.
- Please inform the appropriate authorities directly in case of any complaints with a business, especially those that involve illegal or inappropriate activities or health code violations.
- Every review is moderated before being published and if we find the review irrelevant or superfluous, it will not be approved.
- EazyRupees will be credited 48 hours after the review is approved.
- Food & Ambiance shots must be clear, in focus and only of that particular restaurant.
- Photos with hair, bugs or any other grievances will be shown only with a review for validation and context.
- Duplicate, plagiarized, promotional, objectionable or derogatory photographs will be removed from the website.
- Photos will be reviewed before being uploaded and may be deleted as per the discretion of EazyDiner
Terms & Conditions:
- Everything you share, including reviews, photos, your profile and comments are all subject to the guidelines above. If for any reason, we feel that your review does not meet certain these, we reserve the right to take further action, as per our discretion.
- If you feel your review has been wrongfully removed, or not approved, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- You earn 50 EazyRupees for writing a review, however EazyRupees can only be earned for approved reviews that are uploaded with photographs.
- You can earn a maximum of 3000 EazyRupees by writing reviews, but can only redeem them when you have booked and dined with us a minimum of three times.
- EazyDiner holds the right to discontinue your user account or redemptions in case of your own discretion.
Referral Code Guidelines
- After registering on the EazyDiner app, each user will get a unique referral code. Once you share this code with a friend & they enter it into their EazyDiner app, you will both earn 500 EazyRupees, once your friend materializes his/her first booking.
- If your friend makes a booking without first entering your referral code, no points will be credited to either of the accounts.
- EazyRupees through referral program will be credited within 48 hours after the materialization of your friend's first booking.
- If the reservation is cancelled, no EazyRupees will be credited.
What policies are the users agreeing to?
- EazyDiner provides a service between users and restaurants and has no control or right over specific restaurant policies.
- All users will have to agree and adhere to the policies set by the restaurants that they dine at.
- These policies include but are not limited to; child policy, legal age of entry and legal drinking age.
What can you share on EazyDiner?
- Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or harm minors, contain software virus, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- EazyDiner assumes no responsibility arising from the contents of any communications containing any such material.
- EazyDiner reserves the right to change, edit or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent or violate company policy.
- EazyDiner will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing EazyDiner to disclose the identity of anyone posting such remarks.
What are the copyright policies for EazyDiner?
- The website is for personal use only. Any distribution or use of the website content, including text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose without prior permission is subject to legal action.
- It is restricted to display, host, upload, modify, publish transmit, update or share any information without prior permission.
- EazyDiner’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
- All materials on the website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and the like are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws.
- Any unauthorised use of website content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statute.
- Users may download the content to be used only for personal use. If you download any content, you shall not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
- As long as you comply with the terms, EazyDiner grants you the right to enter, view and use the website and mobile application. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of EazyDiner in any way.
- Access to certain areas of the website may only be available to registered members.
- To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional.
- The company accepts all your personal information in good faith as being truthful and accurate. Legal action may be initiated for any false or inaccurate information and you agree to indemnify EazyDiner
What are Log Files and what do you do with them?
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL.
- This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your prior permission.
What are cookies?
What are links to the website?
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent.
- If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
What are links from the website?
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to this website.
- Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and EazyDiner should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
- We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
- You should evaluate the security of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- EazyDiner will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem inappropriate.
How can I communicate with EazyDiner?
- You can call our 24 hour EazyConcierge at 786 100 4444 for reservations or any additional queries (valid only for bookings in India).
- You may also write to us at email@example.com or go to the contact us page to submit your query and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- This company is registered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement.
- No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
How often does EazyDiner change their policies and will we be notified?
- EazyDiner reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- If there are any changes in how we use our users’ personally identifiable information, notification by e-mail or postal mail will be made to those affected by this change.
What is your spam policy?
No communication tool is allowed to be used on the site to transmit any bulk communication.
Is this agreement law binding?
- This agreement is governed by the Laws of India.
- The courts of law in Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
How can I raise a claim against EazyDiner?
Any cause of action arising out of or related to the EazyDiner websites or mobile apps must commence within 15 days after the cause of action accrues otherwise it will be permanently barred.
What does my acceptance of the privacy statement mean?
- By using EazyDiner services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
- We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access or use of service without any prior notice or take any other legal action if anyone violates these terms.
- Right of admission to the website is reserved.
Copyright Infringement and Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
EazyDiner is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site or mobile apps, or items advertised on the site or mobile apps, by end users or any other third parties.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be
Mr. Sachin Pabreja
58,SIRIS ROAD, DLF PHASE-III,
Gurgaon - 122010
Please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed along with address telephone number or email address of the claiming party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and EazyDiner. Accessing this website and/or making a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.
© EazyDiner 2017 All Rights Reserved