In using this website you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions set forth by EazyDiner:
- This website is published and maintained by EazyDiner Private Limited.
- When you access, browse or use any services provided by EazyDiner, you accept the terms and conditions set forth below, without limitation.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between EazyDiner and the user with respect to the use of the website, mobile application or any other services offered solely by EazyDiner.
- While people under the age of 18 can use the services of EazyDiner, they must do so under the guidance of their parents and/ or legal guardians.
- With regards to any services provided by EazyDiner involving the consumption of alcohol, the user must warrant that they are of legal drinking age in strict adherence to specific state laws and the Government of India. For example: Delhi NCR users booking at bars should be a minimum of 25 years or above.
What will we do with your personal information?
- We at EazyDiner are committed to protecting and ensuring your privacy. Only authorised employees within the company have access to user’s details and information & are prohibited from using this information for any personal or commercial use.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, other than to appropriate authorities, only if legally required. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party.
- Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- We also need to share customer's details with specific restaurant, where reservation has been made, for better customer experience. Restaurant may also contact customers for the given reservation or for any promotions afterwards.
What is EazyDiner responsible for?
- EazyDiner offers a reservation service between the user and the restaurants and does not accept any liability arising out of your dining experience regarding quality of service or food, as it is delivered by a restaurant and not by EazyDiner.
- The EazyDeal provided by EazyDiner will only be applicable along with a meal at the restaurant.
- We will investigate any written complaints against a restaurant on receipt of complete details.
Cancellation, No Show
EazyDiner is committed to providing convenient and quality service to our users. To help us in maintaining this level of service, we urge our users to cancel or edit their reservations if they will be unable to reach the restaurant at the decided time. Also, no points will be credited for the reservation if the user does not avail the EazyDiner deal at the restaurant.
Q. How can I cancel a reservation?
You can cancel anytime in your profile section through the app, website or simply call the EazyConcierge at 786 100 4444 (valid only for customers bookings in India).
Q. Will I get charged for cancelling a reservation?
EazyDiner has no cancellation charges.
Q. What if I don't show up for my reservation?
- The first time you miss your reservation without cancelling it, EazyDiner will give you a warning.
- If this happens for the second time, we will deduct 500 EazyPoints from your account.
- Continuous 3 no shows will result in the deactivation of the users account.
If, however there is a misunderstanding and you were at the restaurant, please write to us at email@example.com with a copy of the bill or any other proof of charge and we will address the same immediately, as well as credit the EazyPoints you earned with this reservation into your account.
Q. When will my points through referral reflect in my account?
EazyPoints through referral will be credited 48 hours after the materialization of your friend's first booking.
Q. Are there any guidelines for Bill Upload?
- The bill images should be clear with Bill number, Restaurant name, Date, Time and Amount.
- Handwritten bills or manual entries, will not be accepted.
- The bill images must be uploaded within 7 days of the dining date.
- The table must be reserved through EazyDiner to be able to upload the bill.
- EazyPoints will be credited in 24 hours of bill upload.
- There must be no other discount or offer availed.
- You can upload maximum 5 photos.
- For Cashback deals on bill upload, the maximum wallet cash that can be earned is Rs 200.
Q. Are prepaid deals cancellable?
No, prepaid deals are not cancellable.
Prepaid deals are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Refunds can be considered only in the following two scenerios:
- Restaurant got shut permanently
- Restaurant discontinued the deal during the deal duration
In case of refunds, it will be processed within 15 working days through online mode.
User Communication Guidelines
- We send our users (registered with us) regular communications about our products and offers.
- Any activity related to user wallet transaction will also be communicated to customers via SMS and Push.
- Users can send us email to remove them from marketing communications, however, they will always get messages related to bookings, wallet transactions.
User Review Guidelines
Here are a couple of things we would love for you to keep in mind while writing your reviews:
- We have partnered with TripAdvisor for providing the best user reviews for our customers.
- You can leave a review about your experience by visiting the restaurant page & clicking on “Write your own review” on the User Review section OR by clicking on “Write A Review” tab on the emailer you receive from our side after you have dined at the restaurant.
- All reviews need to be a minimum of 100 characters long.
- Simply tap on the circles to give a rating out of 5. From 1 being “Terrible” to 5 being “Excellent”.
- You will be asked to enter your month of visit, type of visit & a suitable title for your review.
- Then you can start to write the review about your experience. You can also add pictures with your review. Please refrain from submitting plagiarized or false content and write your reviews based solely on your personal experiences and opinions.
- Please refrain from using any foul, abusive, hateful or prejudiced language.
- Please inform the appropriate authorities directly in case of any complaints with a business, especially those that involve illegal or inappropriate activities or health code violations.
- Every review you post is the property of TripAdvisor. Eazydiner does not approve or reject the reviews that you post.
- Food & Ambiance shots must be clear, in focus and only of that particular restaurant.
- Duplicate, plagiarized, promotional, objectionable or derogatory photographs should not be posted.
- For more details, you can visit the TripAdvisor’s photo guideline policies.
Terms & Conditions:
- Everything you share, including reviews, photos, your profile and comments are all subject to the guidelines above. For further information kindly visit the TripAdvisor Review Guidelines.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions and FAQs:
How many friends can I invite? What will be the maximum money that I can earn?
You can invite any number of friends and earn money according to the following rules:
- You will get the 'Sign up' cash of Rs. 100 for first 25 signups this month.
- You will get Rs. 500 for the first 5 friends who will make the Eligible Referral Booking this month.
- You can earn maximum of Rs. 4500 this month in your EazyDiner wallet.
Please note, referral invite is only valid for friends who have never registered/signed up on EazyDiner app.
What is invite expiry?
When your friends sign up using your referral code or link, they get 30 days to complete their Eligible Referral Booking. After 30 days the invite will expire and you will not earn any wallet cash.
What is Eligible Referral Booking?
Any booking satisfying following conditions is considered as Eligible Referral Booking. Referral is earned when the eligible booking will be marked completed.
- Postpaid table booking above Rs. 500. This will be marked completed after the bill uploaded by the customer is accepted by EazyDiner. Please note, bill upload is mandatory for this step.
- Prepaid table booking above Rs. 500 (excluding coupon & wallet amount). This will be marked completed automatically within 24 hours of the dining date.
- Prepaid voucher purchase above Rs. 500 (excluding coupon & wallet amount). This will be marked completed instantly.
When will I earn referral wallet cash?
You can earn referral wallet cash in two parts:
- Rs. 100 will be credited instantly when you friend signs up using your referral code
- Rs. 400 will be credited in your wallet when the referred friend completes an Eligible Referral Booking within 30 days of sign up.
What is the validity of wallet cash?
Wallet cash earned will be valid for 30 days from the day of credit.
When will the referred friends earn wallet cash?
Referred friends will earn wallet cash in two parts:
- Rs. 100 will be instantly credited when they download the app and signs up using valid referral link or referral code
- Rs. 400 will be credited when they complete Eligible Referral Booking.
Where can I use this wallet cash?
You can use wallet cash to buy prepaid deals with table reservations at more than 500 restaurants or prepaid vouchers.
Termination and Changes
EazyDiner may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason. EazyDiner reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove Wallet Cash if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the EazyDiner Terms of Service. We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
Updates to the Referral Terms & Conditions
EazyDiner can update these terms at any time without prior notice. Referral Terms & Conditions will be modified to show the updated Terms & Conditions. Continued participation in the Referral Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.
What is EazyWallet?
EazyWallet enables you to receive promotional credits and cashbacks. You may select EazyWallet as the mode of payment on the checkout page while purchasing prepaid deals and coupons, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your wallet balance.
You can check the balance of your EazyWallet by:
Login in to your EazyDiner account
Go to the 'Profile' tab --> click on 'EazyWallet Balance'
How can I put money into my EazyWallet?
You can get promotional money through cashbacks, campaigns or referrals. Directly transferring money to EazyWallet account is not permitted.
Is there any expiry to the balance present in my EazyWallet?
EazyWallet balance earned from referrals and cashbacks has an expiry of 30 days.
EazyWallet balance earned from social media contests or any other marketing promotion is subject to the T&Cs of the contest.
Can I use wallet and promotional coupon together?
No, currently we do not allow the combined usage of wallet and promotional coupon.
How much wallet money can be used for a transactions?
You can use wallet money equivalent to 25% of the transaction amount.
EazyWallet Terms & Conditions
EazyWallet is an instrument to park money in your EazyDiner account, and can be used only for prepaid purchases on EazyDiner.
EazyWallet balance doesn't bear interest.
These terms can be amended, modified or withdrawn by eazydiner.com any time without notice.
Earning EazyPoints on Reservation
- Customer gets 500 EazyPoints on login via EazyDiner Mobile app (iOS or Android)
- All Table Reservations via concierge will be entitled to 50 EazyPoints per diner.
- For online Table Reservation Booking, on completion of booking, customer gets 100 EazyPoints/diner
- For Table Reservations (Pay at Restaurant), customers will earn Eazypoints only if they upload the Bill
- For Prepaid Vouchers, if cost of one voucher is < 200, customer will get 25 points/voucher purchased. if cost of one voucher is >= 200, customer will get 100 points/voucher purchased.
- e.g. Lets assume customer is buying Emoi ice cream, at cost of Rs 29/ice cream. Customer buys 3 ice creams. customer will get 75 points.
- Customer buys one thali at cost of Rs 229thali. Customer will get 100 EazyPoints/Voucher.
- All points will expire if you have not dined with EazyDiner in the last 6 months.
- Unless mentioned explicitly, no two offers can be combined. If a customer is earning any partner privileges, (e.g. AMEX/CITI etc), customer will not be eligible for booking related EazyPoints.
Choosing a Dining Privilege
- Customer will need to choose the specific privilege program at the time of checkout.
- Only the chosen program privileges will be applicable. If the booking is made through concierge, customer will need tell the concierge to choose the specific program.
- Please note that earning EazyPoints is also a privilege and if a customer has chosen a specific partner privileges (e.g. AMEX or JET), only those privileges will be applicable.
What policies are the users agreeing to?
- EazyDiner provides a service between users and restaurants and has no control or right over specific restaurant policies.
- All users will have to agree and adhere to the policies set by the restaurants that they dine at.
- These policies include but are not limited to; child policy, legal age of entry and legal drinking age.
- EazyDiner will take utmost care while awarding the EazyPoints. If at any point, EazyDiner discovers that extra points were awarded, EazyDiner reserves the right to reverse these points.
What can you share on EazyDiner?
- Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or harm minors, contain software virus, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- EazyDiner assumes no responsibility arising from the contents of any communications containing any such material.
- EazyDiner reserves the right to change, edit or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent or violate company policy.
- EazyDiner will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing EazyDiner to disclose the identity of anyone posting such remarks.
What are the copyright policies for EazyDiner?
- The website is for personal use only. Any distribution or use of the website content, including text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose without prior permission is subject to legal action.
- It is restricted to display, host, upload, modify, publish transmit, update or share any information without prior permission.
- EazyDiner’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
- All materials on the website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and the like are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws.
- Any unauthorised use of website content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statute.
- Users may download the content to be used only for personal use. If you download any content, you shall not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
- As long as you comply with the terms, EazyDiner grants you the right to enter, view and use the website and mobile application. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of EazyDiner in any way.
- Access to certain areas of the website may only be available to registered members.
- To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional.
- The company accepts all your personal information in good faith as being truthful and accurate. Legal action may be initiated for any false or inaccurate information and you agree to indemnify EazyDiner
What are Log Files and what do you do with them?
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL.
- This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your prior permission.
What are cookies?
What are links to the website?
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent.
- If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
What are links from the website?
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to this website.
- Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and EazyDiner should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
- We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
- You should evaluate the security of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- EazyDiner will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem inappropriate.
How can I communicate with EazyDiner?
- You can call our 24 hour EazyConcierge at 786 100 4444 for reservations or any additional queries (valid only for bookings in India).
- You may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the contact us page to submit your query and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- This company is registered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement.
- No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
How often does EazyDiner change their policies and will we be notified?
- EazyDiner reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- If there are any changes in how we use our users’ personally identifiable information, notification by e-mail or postal mail will be made to those affected by this change.
What is your spam policy?
No communication tool is allowed to be used on the site to transmit any bulk communication.
What is your anti-fraud policy?
If we understand that a specific account is being used in a Fraudulent manner (e.g making many bookings and then cancelling or no shows, making multiple accounts just to get extra EazyPoints of cashbacks etc), EazyDiner reserves the rights to block the account. Decision of EazyDiner will be final and binding in such scenarios.
Is this agreement law binding?
- This agreement is governed by the Laws of India.
- The courts of law in Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
How can I raise a claim against EazyDiner?
Any cause of action arising out of or related to the EazyDiner websites or mobile apps must commence within 15 days after the cause of action accrues otherwise it will be permanently barred.
What does my acceptance of the privacy statement mean?
- By using EazyDiner services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
- We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access or use of service without any prior notice or take any other legal action if anyone violates these terms.
- Right of admission to the website is reserved.
Copyright Infringement and Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
EazyDiner is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site or mobile apps, or items advertised on the site or mobile apps, by end users or any other third parties.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com or can be
Mr. Sachin Pabreja
58,SIRIS ROAD, DLF PHASE-III,
Gurgaon - 122010
Please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed along with address telephone number or email address of the claiming party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and EazyDiner. Accessing this website and/or making a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.
© EazyDiner 2018 All Rights Reserved