Get free deal with every meal
Confirm booking in 30 second
No charges on booking cancellation
Sula Fest, the country’s most eagerly-awaited Gourmet World Music Festival, is back with a 2-day extravaganza on February 2nd and 3rd. Expect to soak in heady world music, gourmet food, wine and spirits from across the globe, at the picturesque Sula Vineyards in Nashik. Sula Fest brings incredible eclectic talent from all around the world making this India’s best loved boutique live music festival. This year festgoers can expect a mega mix of great music, internationally-celebrated artists including some names who will be coming to India for the first time.
1. One of the highlights this year, is the launch of 3 of Sula Vineyards’ wines at the venue. The Source Sauvignon Blanc Reserve, Brut Chardonnay and Sparkling Shiraz will be served at the fest for the first time.
2. Apart from wines, sip spirits from around the globe, while you enjoy world music along with nibbles from 20 great food kiosks
3. JUNGLE, an English modern soul musical collective based in London will be making their India debut.
4. Shankar Mahadevan is the Indian headliner of the festival who will bring a touch of Folk, Fusion and Bollywood with his chart-topping and award-winning hits.
5. Vivian aka Divine, an award-winning rapper and hip-hop artist will also perform.
6. One can relax and hang out in between gigs at the Bumble Hive Lounge and indulge in some fun grape stomping at the Bumble Grape Stomping Zone.
7. Indulge in different varieties of scrumptious Pasta at Live Pasta Cooking Carts. Pair your favourite wine with delicious chocolates at the Brookside by Hershey’s zone.
8. SulaFest Tent City curated by Lets Camp Out is a chance to kick back and relax to some serene acoustic music by talented artists while you sip wine, in a beautiful bonfire setting under the stars.
9. Have fun at the spectacular Instagram-friendly installations at the fest including an anti-gravity photo booth and an LED tunnel.
10. A variety of other activities like tarot card reading, body art, nail art, gaming area and more is sure to add to that fest-feel.
Food critic, features writer and columnist, Mini Ribeiro is a qualified Journalist, from IIMC New Delhi. She specialises in the Food & Beverage and Hospitality space. As an established food & beverage writer, Mini currently contributes to several leading English publications across the country – Asian Age, Hindustan Times, Sunday Financial Express, Hotelier India, Go Getter and Vistara inflight magazines and Rediff.com. She also has her own You Tube channel called Mini’s Food Fundas. Fond of cooking, Mini enjoys experimenting in the kitchen with various cuisines, with Indian regional food, being her favourite. She has recently started, a platform for home talent, called 'Flavours from Home', an initiative which aims to make women who are passionate about cooking, entrepreneurs.