If you are looking to surprise your partner by making reservations for a romantic lunch or a dinner date, then we have your back. Delhi has numerous options in the way of idyllic cafes and restaurants that are perfect for a date.
This Valentine’s Day, have an unforgettable experience with your loved one at Pavilion 75. Rejuvenate your romance with specially curated all day long deals for couples that offers discount on food and beverage including alcohol.
1. Enjoy 20% off on food & beverage including alcohol
2. 25% off on food & beverage including alcohol
Cost for two: Rs 2500
Are you looking for some quiet ‘time together’? Head straight to this place that exudes a dream-like vibe, as it is set against the magnificent Qutub Minar. Thai High brings together a blend of authentic Thai cuisine, indulgent service and the most romantic view to create some everlasting moments for you both on this Valentine’s Day!
1. 3 course set menu @ Rs 3000 AI per couple
2. 3 course set menu + imported liquor @ Rs 4500 AI per couple
Cost for two: Rs 1800
Farzi Cafe is a fusion of the modern and Indian menu with a classy ambiance. Farzi Café offers a contemporary casual dining affair and is best for couples to go on Valentine’s Day. Also, try your drinks in the Farzi style with Chuski Margarita and more.
1. 15% off on food & beverage including alcohol
2. Valentines 3 course set menu paired with a couple drink @ Rs 2020 AI per couple
Cost for two: Rs 1500
Bo Tai has curated special package this Valentine’s for couples. Bo-Tai, located in One Style Mile district near Qutub Minar, is celebrating the day of love, with an electrifying evening - 'Rose Mansion'. Decorated with balloons & roses and wax candles on each table, the restaurant will turn into a romantic heaven for couples. The guests will enjoy a unique spin on Thai food, accompanied by Bo-Tai’s signature cocktails and mocktails.
1. Valentine's day package @ Rs 6000 AI per couple
Cost for two: Rs 3000
If you and your partner are looking for a quieter place where all the focus has to be just the two of you, then Latest Recipe at Le Meridien is the best restaurant to be at, on Valentine's Day. Beautiful seating arrangements and lamp posts filling up the place with a romantic glow - what else would one want for Valentine’s Day dinner in Delhi? A great selection of champagnes and widespread buffet will definitely impress your date and make the evening memorable.
Cost for two: Rs 3000
1. 1+1 on dinner buffet
2. 1+1 on lunch buffet
3. 1+1 on brunch buffet
4. Valentine dinner buffet for couple with soft beverages @ Rs. 4909 AI
5. Valentine dinner buffet for couple with alcohol @ Rs. 6431 AI
This Valentine’s Day walk in at Made in Punjab for an unmatchable time with your partner. The restaurant is offering special discounts and buffets for all those who love North Indian cuisine.
Cost for two: Rs. 1500
1. Special Valentine Buffet @ Rs. 999 AI per person (Cyber Hub)
2. 15% off on food & beverage including alcohol (DLF Mall of India)
3. 10% off on Buffet (DLF Mall of India)
4. Special Valentines Buffet per person (DLF Mall of India)
Park Plaza Gurgaon is all set to make this Valentine’s Day a very memorable one with its special offers on this Valentine’s Day. Its ambience would include red and white theme with balloons, runners, candle and rose on the table.
Cost for two: Rs. 3000
Valentine's Dinner Buffet + complimentary cake + 2 Glasses of Sparkling wine/ Alcoholic/ Non-Alcoholic drinks @ Rs. 4200 AI per couple
Celebrate the month of love with EazyDiner.
Earn 200 EazyPoints on registration.