This price is indicative & exclusive of taxes
Had Edwin Landseer Lutyens been around today, he would have approved of this part gentlemen’s club, part restaurant on the first floor of a building that overlooks what is known as Lutyens Delhi. Spacious, with lounge seating, high (yet comfortable) chairs and plenty of natural light, the food is modern and centred around Europe rather than just UK, the home of Lutyens. The plating of whatever you order is modern and many of the vegetables have been specially grown for the restaurant. Poached Pear Salad is served with baby carrots; Deconstructed Caesar Salad has a novel presentation and Prawn Cocktail can feed an entire table.
The food at this restaurant was amazing.....Specially the starters.....The ambience of the restaurant was also very refreshing and vibrant....I had a great evening with my friends at this place
..I would say it is a perfect getaway place for some great delicacies.....One can also try the desserts which are on offer.....
A perfect place for my 21st.Though i was a bit scared whether my friends and family will like it or not but It was such a great pleasure to be at such an awesome restaurant.The ambience,food,service was all mesmerizing.My parents enjoyed a lot and we got the best deals through eazydiner.Also all the workers took a real good care of all of us.I must say that its a perfect destination for all food lovers.Also for the peace loving party lovers.
Honestly I found this place to be ordinary, Just the Pizza was excellent. Mezze platter was absolutely tasteless. So was Dal and Paneer lababdaar. Tasted more like Paneer + tomato puree+ cream+ onion. Dead in taste or spice. The servers need to spend some more time getting trained. We asked the server if the Risotto was good and he said it was like ''Khichdi''. That was funny! It is located on Janpath (opp. ex-Ferrari showroom(, just outside CP
Me and my wife enjoyed good time here food menu was good taste is also good
resturant ambience ia also nice style
is of bygone era
There Fish and Chips are Real British Standard ones
one of the decent and elite class bar and resturant
Prices are Also Good
Main Course Indian Options are also very nice
Visited the place with our friends on their anniversary. Being their special occasion, we wanted to choose the finest place possible hence post endless explorations, We picked out on Luyten's Cocktail house right opposite Le meridian...
The restaurant has been designed to look like a library with its interiors stippled with colonial furniture, souvenirs,Sparkling mirrors adorning the wall and plenty of books for when the cocktails fail to give ur spirits an uproar !
We went on a Thursday evening hence neither there was huge waiting for the table nor was the service sluggish.. The ambience as well was Pleasant and fun..
Coming to the most exquisite part of the EVENING, it was the food that won our hearts..
We called for
1. Hara Bhara Kebab- Mixture of Potatoes, Spinach, Green Peas and Nuts.. It was crispy on the outside and soft n succulent on the inside.. Delight to eat..
2. Veg Mezze Platter - Diverse dips, Pita Wraps, Assortment Fritters, Veggies, Pickles and Cottage cheese.Indeed was a drooling Platter..
3. Bar Bites (Veg) - Nachos, Jalapenos, Sour Cream, Tomato Salsa. We totally dived into it n finished the entire platter in no time.. !
4. Fish fingers - Served with Tartar Sauce. Soft n tender. Melted in the mouth. .
5. Roasted Paprika Chicken- Served with roasted Garlic Mayo. Nice Flavours.. Medium Spicy..
6. Murg seekh kebab- the kebabs pleasantly came wrapped in cute pita wraps..Peppery n piquant flavors to it .. Strongly spiced yet loved it..
7. Dal makhani- Our very famed and famous.!! Reasonably good..
8. Garlic Naan- Had a strong Garlic taste to it.. went pretty well with dal makhani..
All in all, the servers were prompt n efficient.. loves Vintage British inspired decor.. Music too was understated , Not too loud.. Lastly, The food quality was generous and met the standards for us !