Evening nuthing less than Special !!
Visited the place with our friends on their anniversary. Being their special occasion, we wanted to choose the finest place possible hence post endless explorations, We picked out on Luyten's Cocktail house right opposite Le meridian...
The restaurant has been designed to look like a library with its interiors stippled with colonial furniture, souvenirs,Sparkling mirrors adorning the wall and plenty of books for when the cocktails fail to give ur spirits an uproar !
We went on a Thursday evening hence neither there was huge waiting for the table nor was the service sluggish.. The ambience as well was Pleasant and fun..
Coming to the most exquisite part of the EVENING, it was the food that won our hearts..
We called for
1. Hara Bhara Kebab- Mixture of Potatoes, Spinach, Green Peas and Nuts.. It was crispy on the outside and soft n succulent on the inside.. Delight to eat..
2. Veg Mezze Platter - Diverse dips, Pita Wraps, Assortment Fritters, Veggies, Pickles and Cottage cheese.Indeed was a drooling Platter..
3. Bar Bites (Veg) - Nachos, Jalapenos, Sour Cream, Tomato Salsa. We totally dived into it n finished the entire platter in no time.. !
4. Fish fingers - Served with Tartar Sauce. Soft n tender. Melted in the mouth. .
5. Roasted Paprika Chicken- Served with roasted Garlic Mayo. Nice Flavours.. Medium Spicy..
6. Murg seekh kebab- the kebabs pleasantly came wrapped in cute pita wraps..Peppery n piquant flavors to it .. Strongly spiced yet loved it..
7. Dal makhani- Our very famed and famous.!! Reasonably good..
8. Garlic Naan- Had a strong Garlic taste to it.. went pretty well with dal makhani..
All in all, the servers were prompt n efficient.. loves Vintage British inspired decor.. Music too was understated , Not too loud.. Lastly, The food quality was generous and met the standards for us !