ITC Kohenur has a packed festive calendar leading up to the grand New Year Eve Carnival dinner. NYE celebrations will be spread across the various FnB outlets inside Kohenur.
• Golconda Pavilion: The NYE special edition of the Pavilion buffet is priced at Rs. 3999 (taxes extra) per person inclusive of premium beverages.
• Ottimo and Sky Point: Relish a luxuriant Italian dinner buffet at Ottimo before moving on to Sky Point to let your footloose. Italian buffet along with imported spirits priced at Rs. 15000 (taxes extra) per couple.
• Yi Jing: A sumptuous Oriental dinner inclusive of premium beverages this speciality restaurant is priced at Rs. 7000 (taxes extra) per person.
• Dum Pukht: A grand TDH menu featuring the royal cuisines of Awadh and Hyderabad priced at Rs. 5000 (taxes extra) per person along with premium beverages.
• Deccan State: Kohenur’s glittering ballroom and banquets, is offering an extensive buffet and unlimited premium beverages for Rs. 3999 (taxes extra) per person.
Whether you want a quiet sit-down meal or a classy party, Taj Krishna’s bouquet of NYE offerings have got you covered.
• Firdaus: Firdaus, which specialises in royal Nizami cuisine, will be offering a specially-crafted set menu along with live ghazal performance. The set menu is priced at Rs. 8000 (taxes extra) per couple and includes sparkling wine and premium spirits. Kids package is priced at Rs. 2000 (taxes extra).
• Golden Dragon: Similar to Firdaus, Golden Dragon, Taj’s quintessential Chinese restaurant, will have a set menu. The prices are also identical (Rs. 8000 plus taxes).
• Encounter: A sumptuous global cuisine buffet paired with unlimited premium drinks at the coffee shop is priced at Rs. 6000 (taxes extra) per couple. Kids package is priced at Rs. 1500 (plus taxes).
• Gardenia Lawns: With multiple DJs, RDB band, and Bollywood singer NS Chauhan, Gardenia is the venue for the big New Year 2020 bash. Couple entry is Rs. 9999 AI and kids’ package is Rs. 2500 AI. Early birds can avail additional discounts. You can add a couple’s stay to this package at just Rs. 5999 AI which will include breakfast.
Much like Kohenur, ITC Kakatiya also has an extensive holiday calendar packed with daily specials for the week leading up to NYE 2020. The dinner service at Dakshin and Kebabs & Kurries will close at 11:45 PM, while Pavilion and Pool-Side will close after ringing in the new year.
• Dakshin: Experience the best of South Indian cuisine with Chef’s special set menu that’ll be served for both lunch and dinner. Priced at Rs. 2499 AI.
• Kebabs & Kurries: Kebabs & Kurries, which specialises in North West Frontier cuisine, will be offering an identically priced (Rs. 2499 AI) for both lunch and dinner on 31st December.
• Deccan Pavilion: The special edition of the global cuisine influenced Pavilion buffet, along with unlimited premium beverages, will be served at Rs. 2999 AI.
• Pool Side: Kakatiya’s grand New Year’s Eve party featuring live DJ, buffet, and premium spirits will be hosted by the poolside. Packages are priced at Rs. 3499 AI.
If you want luxury, there’s no better destination than Taj Falaknuma. Be prepared to be pampered by a royal welcome and an extravagant rose petal shower. After welcome cocktails and musical experience, guests can proceed to their dining venue of choice. The midnight celebrations will take place at the palace lawns and Mogra courtyard.
• Adaa: A Chef’s tasting menu that will feature Nizami favourites as well as age-old recipes from grandmother’s repertoire. Priced at Rs. 9000 (taxes extra) per person.
• Celeste: In a setting inspired by the Renaissance era, savour Italian and Mediterranean fare. Priced at Rs. 9000 (taxes extra) per person.
• Gol Bungalow: Offering breath-taking views of the old city, Gol Bunglow is a quintessential venue for the romantic. Chef’s special menu here will be available for Rs. 12500 (taxes extra) per person.
• South East Garden and Jade Terrace: Dine at the terrace adjoining the grand Jade room, which houses innumerable priceless collections. Priced at Rs. 20000 (taxes extra) per person.
• 101 Dining Table: Treat yourself to a one-of-a-kind experience of dining at Falaknuma’s legendary dining hall featuring the 101-seater table. Priced at Rs. 50000 (taxes extra) per person.
• Palace Lawns: A royal Hyderabadi buffet in the presence of live DJ and premium select beverages. Priced at Rs. 12500 (taxes extra) per person.
Palms Kitchen at Fairfield by Marriott is celebrating NYE with a family dinner priced at Rs. 3499 for two adults and up to two kids. Package includes a lavish buffet and unlimited wine and IMFL as well as cocktails.
Located near the airport in Shamshabad, this scenic property is a great spot to escape the chaos of the city. On New Year’s Eve, Novotel will be organising a gala buffet dinner spread across The Square, Haldi and Alfresco. Party packages are priced at Rs. 3999 AI per person and include unlimited liquor as well as performances by live band and DJ. Double occupancy accommodation packages are priced at Rs. 18499 (per couple) and include access to the NYE dinner as well as breakfast.
The Westin is stepping into the 2020s with an ultra-modern NYE Bash. Supernova 2020 promises a surreal evening of ultra-modern décor, fabulous spread, and unlimited premium beverages. Packages for the bash being held on The Westin Lawns begin from Rs. 6500 AI per person. NYE Dinner Buffet at Seasonal Tastes is priced at Rs. 3999 AI per person with liquor. Kids package is priced at Rs. 1999 AI.
Park Hyatt Hyderabad’s swanky party will be headlined by international DJ Phoenix. Enigma 2020, the grand NYE bash, will be hosted at The Living Room. Look forward to a massive dance floor, international dancers, and a gourmet spread. There are two packages – Rs. 10000 AI per person with super premium spirits, and Rs. 8000 AI per person with premium spirits.
Hyatt Hyderabad is welcoming ‘2020 in 1920 style’ with a retro-themed party. The dinner party at Collage is priced at Rs. 3500 AI and will feature lavish buffet spread, live band, and unlimited IMFL. Dinner with only soft beverages is priced at Rs. 2500 AI.
Sheraton Hyderabad’s NYE carnival will be spread across multiple venues. If you are booking any of the below packages, you can also book a room for only Rs. 4000 (taxes extra)
• Zone A: Zega, the suave but casual kitchen and bar, will be the venue for all those looking to let their hair down and party. Stag passes are priced at Rs. 5999 AI and couples pass at Rs. 9999 AI.
• Zone C: The party at the Jade Pre-Function area is priced at Rs. 4999 AI for stags and Rs. 7999 AI for couples respectively.
• Zone D: Finally, access to the standing section of Jade Hall is priced at Rs. 3999 AI for single and Rs. 6999 AI for couples.
*EazyDiner Promotional Feature*
Pallab De is a techie who arrived in Hyderabad towards the beginning of the decade and fell in love with the city’s vibrant and rich culinary legacy. He has been blogging for over a decade and a half, and, shares his food-related musings under the moniker of ‘Hyderabad Food Guy’.
Earn 500 EazyPoints on registration.
We will send you a link, open it on your phone to download the app